December 2022 - Release Notes
Below you will find the detailed release notes of the improvements and bug fixes that happened in December.
- The RF MCS chart now shows a series for each CPE Radio, making it easier to find troublesome CPE Radios.
- RF airtime utilization chart is now available on the Access Point overview.
- When mapping PPPoE from a Mikrotik router, IPv6 addresses are now mapped based on the IPv6 Address table and the DHCPv6 table.
- When selecting an unknown score in a table, rows with an unknown trend were also selected.
- The table hamburger menu pop-up floated as the window scrolled instead of being fixed to the table header.
- The table hamburger menu pop-up did not go away on the second click.
- The time picker in the Support view did not show the hour and second selectors.
- The latency histogram at the subscriber and IP levels did not display the latency buckets.
- The Overview link rates had incorrect scale factors.